There are a number of great reasons to sell your property this winter
Whilst spring and summer are the busiest times to market your home, Winter is often the best time to sell...
ln Winter there are less properties to complete with and only the more serious buyers on the hunt. It can be a good time to market your home.
Here are some advantages of selling in the winter months:
- With less properties on the market, competition between buyers is greater, which can result in achieving a higher sale price.
- If you sell your property during the winter months, you are likely t obe settled in your new home for spring.
- The conveyancing process is likely to be completed before the busy summer months, which is usually the busiest time for conveyancing.
- People looking for properties in the winter tend to be more serious and intentional buyers.
- The winter months can be the best for showcasing property features such as fireplaces, period features, and log burners.
- The highest level of interest shown on Rightmove was in January 2016 - the nation spent the equivalent of 2000 years browsing on the website resulting in maximum exposure for your property.
- Rightmove said that it had its busiest ever days over Christmas and New Year. On Boxing Day there were almost 31m page views, rising to 44m on December 30 when New Year hunters looked as though they were really hitting the sales.
Call us on 01202 612626 for a free no obligation market appraisal, or if you would just like some advice about putting your property on the market we would love to hear from you.