Selling your property in Poole?
With Spring in full bloom, you may have been thinking about putting your house on the market, there has never been a better time to sell your home. Link Homes completely appreciate that selling your home can be a stressful time and if you are prepared for what you are about to do, it will definitely reduce the number of surprises and make the process more straight forward.
We have created this handy step by step guide to selling your Poole property with the aim of easing you through the process. Here is our round up of our top nine reasons to download our property eBook:
1) Make sure you get an accurate valuation – when you first decide to put your property on the market, it is essential that you assess the value of your home. We have an instant valuation tool which will give you an estimate based on statistics or alternatively for the most precise assessment, why not contact a member of the Link Homes team who will provide you with a consultative assessment based on your exact property and position?
2) It identifies useful documents you will need – When you are selling your Poole property, it is important that you collate certain documents that solicitors and prospective buyers may require information from. One of the most common reasons for a slow sale is the time it takes to collate legal documents - so be prepared!
3) It provides a prompt as to what you might want to include in the sale – Our eBook advises that there is no law specifying what fixtures and fittings should be left in your house in Poole and what might need to be removed. You need to consider all of this prior to entering into negotiations.
4) It shares handy tips on how to prepare your Poole home for sale – From repairing any property damage and finishing off those outstanding DIY jobs to adding a fresh coat of paint and having a spring clean, the Link Homes eBook provides potential sellers with ideas of how to ensure that your property is looking at its very best.
5) It gives insight into the importance of photography – Strong imagery is vital for your property advert as it gives prospective buyers a real feel for your home and will instantly show them if they are interested in booking a viewing for your property. Our eBook provides some hints and tips on how to prepare for your Poole property to be photographed by our expert team.
6) It outlines how to get the most of your property viewings – The eBook outlines how the Link Homes team will work collaboratively with you to organise property viewings and how to take into consideration certain factors to really maximise the success of your viewings.
7) It identifies what to expect when you are made an offer – You have been made an offer – congratulations! Our eBook recommends that you let Link Homes enter into negotiation with your prospective buyer to ensure that we attain the very best possible deal for you as well as what to expect once you have received your offer.
8) It lets you know what to expect from sale through to completion – Our eBook guide provides insight into what happens between the sale agreement through to the completion of the sale of your Poole property.
9) Helps you to prepare for your Moving day – Moving day can be stressful but our eBook has gathered our top tips for making your move as stress-free as possible.
Download our free eBook on selling your property in Poole today.